Thursday, April 24, 2014

Serendipity Stamps New Release Blog Hop!! For Mom

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  You picked a great day for a visit.  The Serendipity Stamps Design Team is celebrating the latest stamp release with a blog hop.  If you're following along you should have reached me from Anya's blog.  If you'd like to start at the beginning you can get all the details on Mary's blog.

There's lots of beautiful flowers and some new sentiments for you to see.  I've got lots of photos for you so grab a cuppa your fave and settle in!

My first card features the new  Happy Mother's Day Stitched Sentiment   Do you see the little needle under "Mother's"?  I surrounded it with flowers from the new Flower Pops Set.  It includes 8 stamps.  First I inked up the sentiment and a background of flourishes.  Then I colored and fussy cut the flowers and layered them with adhesive foam tape.
My next card features the new Mason Jar and Wildflowers Stamps.  They work perfectly together.  I stamped the flowers first, and then using my stamp a ma jig I stamped the Jar so it wouldn't over lap any of the flowers.  It was lots of fun to color up all those pretty flowers! 
 My last project features the new Aprons  stamp.    This one makes me think of my grandmother - she always had lots of pretty aprons to keep her dresses spotless when she was cooking.   I wish I had some of them now because I'm always messing up my clothes!
I thought it would be fun to add little twine bows along the end of the clothes line to help hold them up.  A little eyelet lace peeking out from the doily seemed just natural here.   I'm going to let the cat out of the bag too - Serendipity Stamps is going to be stocking some Cheery Lynn dies soon so keep an eye out for them.  
Ready to see more?  The next stop on the hop is Jenny!  Oh and before you leave - don't forget to leave a comment.  One random winner who comments on ALL the blogs will receive a $20 gift code off their next order. You have until Midnight on Sunday March 27 to comment.  The winner will be posted on Mary's blog on Monday 4-28.  

Here's a complete list of all the blogs for your convenience.


Happy Hopping and have a great day!!  Don't forget if your a fan of Serendipity that they have a challenge blog with a new challenge every month!  It's another great way to win some great stamps!  Good Luck!!



Flower Pops Cling SetHappy Mother's Day Stitched

Supplies Used:   Finished Size 4.5 x 6.25
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps:  Flower Pops,  Happy Mother's Day Stitched
Card Stock:  PTI White, Aqua Mist
Ink:  Memento, Copic Markers



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps:  Mason Jar, Flower Bouquet, Mom SM
Pattern Paper:  Pink Paislee Christi Tomlinson She Art 6x6"
Card Stock:  PTI White Spring Rain, New Leaf
Dies:  Cheery Lynn L7 Silver Stacker Oval Classic, Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker Frame 
Border Punch:  EK Success Double Embossed Dotted Lace
Twinery Honeydew Twine
1/2" Striped Grosgrain Martha Stewart
Button
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Button



Finished Size:  Serendipity Stamps: 
Stamps:  Serendipity Stamps:  Aprons, Mother
Pattern Paper:  Echo Park "Paper & Glue" 6x6"
Card Stock:  PTI White, Aqua Mist
Dies:  Spellbinder Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals, Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Ovals 
Twinery Caribbean Twine
Buttons

25 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous cards Jeanne x

Jill Norwood said...

These are all so beautiful! Love the new flowers! And the stitched Mother's Day sentiment! :)

Marybeth said...

Awww Jeanne these are beautiful! I love all the colors in your flower card. You colored the aprons perfectly,I really love that one. They are all framed so beautifully ! You really made some gorgeous cards here today.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

WOW! All gorgeous and I LOVE the fussy cutting!

papercraftgoddess said...

Oh how lovely!!! The colors are breathtaking!!! I can't pick a favorite!!!! Ty!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are all so pretty, Jeanne! Love how clean & fresh they all look. Such pretty colors and papers on all!

JudyW said...

Jeanne - Love the Happy Mother's Day colorful flower card. It is cheerful and any Mother would love it... well a Mom would love getting any of these cards

Donna Whitten said...

All of your cards are just so lovely! I especially like the bouquet in the jar.

anya said...

What amazing, bright colors! I love how you combine them with such flawless style. These are a gorgeous bunch of cards!

Karen Amidon said...

I knew when I saw these images that you were going to create something wonderful using your talent with color! And you did! Jeanne, these are beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Ok, officially a fan! Love these, and the stamps that created the looks! So sweetly done. Your bouquet just sings to me, and that I think I have to have that cross stitch Mother's Day stamp!

Vickie Z said...

Bright, beautiful, gorgeous cards!! Fabulous coloring!! Y'all have convinced me I need to play with the aprons and....get those flowers in that jar!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful coloring. I love the bold colors on the first card with all of the flowers. TFS

JD/ Jill said...

All so beautifully done...still have a favorite as I'm going along looking at everyone's cards...I'm really liking everything done with the Apron stamp...and yours is especially pretty!

slbt17 said...

flower pops has a lot of beautiful flowers - Love your style!
Sandra ltb

Renee's ramblings said...

All your cards are gorgeous, Jeanne, but must admit my fave is the first one. The colors you used with the Flower Pops set really did POP!!!

Miriam said...

All great cards Jeanne! The first one is so unique. I never would have thought to use the stamps that way!

Unknown said...

OK! I LOVE your sentiment card design, so far on this blog hop, It's my favorite card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully creative cards, Jeanne! You always add an unexpected touch--like the twine on the Mot her's Day cars--making your cards unique. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jean Bullock said...

LOL, your last card reminds me of my MOM. Well done on all the cards!

TracyM #6773 said...

BRIGHT & CHEERY, FUN & FABULOUS cards!!!

LOVE the stamps, colouring, fussy cutting and layers - WOW - LOVE them ALL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Nancy Penir said...

Jeanne, I don't know how you do it. So many beauties.
I'm in love with the jar of wildflowers stamp! And your beautiful vintage aprons, well, wonderfully done. But your 1st card, with the Mother's Day script is my favorite! Those blooms speak to me!

weim house said...

just awesome! love the twine! and all the layers! Thank you for sharing!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...wow...and wow! Love them all and those new stamps are just fabulous, especially those aprons, just too cute!

Sharron said...

Wow, Jeanne--these are all so gorgeous! Your flowers are so beautifully colored. Absolutely LOVE the ones in the Mason jar! And the aprons are so adorable.