Thursday, April 24, 2014

CASE Study #188 - Wishing You Well

Happy Thursday!  I hope you're ready for a new challenge at CASE Study!  I love playing at CASE - I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.  It's always fresh with a new muse every month to meet.  I really like being introduced to different people and getting a glimpse of how they approach card making.   I always find something new and interesting to try - and most of all it's always fun. Our Muse this month is Jaclyn Miller of Designs by JAX.   

He're the inspiration photo for this time.  Just like the magnifying glass in the CASE Study Logo implies.... take a good look at the inspiration.  Focus on what moves or inspires you and then make it your own.  Sometimes things are perfect just as they are and other times there is room for interpretation.  So what do you love?  The layout?  Colors? Theme?  Here's what I picked up on - the clean pattern paper background, the banner sentiment in the center of the design, and all the fun colors and shapes of the embellishments on Jaclyn's card.     Here's what I came up with....

Want a little more inspiration?  Check out designs from the rest of the team as well as our guestie this month - Catherine Pooler!


Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Amy Wanford
Debbie Hughes
Tasnim Ahmed
Maureen Merritt
Silke Ledlow


Now it's your turn.  But before you go - I just want to make sure you know that there is a call out for some new Teamies at CASE.  It's a great experience and one that I've really enjoyed.  I hope you'll submit a project and I wish you all the best!  You can get all the details here.












Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Petals & Posies
Dies:  Reverse Confetti Petals & Posies, Paper Smooches Flag Tags
Buttons, Pearls
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye "Presh" 6 x 6"
Ink:  Avery Elle Mojito, Fizz, Aquamarine, Raspberry, Memento Luxe Love Letter Rose Bud Morocco, Versafine Onyx Black
Card Stock: PTI White, Sweet Blush

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Bright and pretty, Jeanne--just how I like it.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wonderful case of Jaclyn's card! I really, really love it!

Sharron said...

Such a sweet design! Love the polka dot flowers!