Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CASology - Garden


Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I wanted to sneak in a quick post.  I've been missing playing at CASology - I've got a few friends there and I'm always looking to make a few more!   I know a CAS card isn't supposed to take a lot of time, but sometimes it's figuring out what you're going to make, or which stamp set you think will work out best for the challenge that takes the longest.  I saw the Cue Card: Garden this week and it was easy peasy.  Dang it!  Maybe I should have done some peas!  Oh well....   all I have for you today is some carrots!  

I'm missing my garden too, but pretty soon we'll be ready to plant and I can pretty much guarantee there will be some carrots in there.  I was happy to use this PTI set that I fell in love with but never got around to inking.  I'm so glad I did!  Thank you CASology!  It was fun stamping these cute little carrots and I'm having fun stamping lots of the other veggie images in the set as well today.   So there's bound to be more headed your way soon!

 I hope you find a little time to play today as well!













Supplies Used  - Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  PTI BGotanical Silhouettes, Vegetable Garden
Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Morocco, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Versafine Onyx Black
Card Stock:  PTI Rustic Cream, Orange Zest

17 comments:

Kara said...

so pretty and so simple! perfect for a gardener....i should make a set like this for my aunt to send out:)

Deepti said...

Love ur fun take and CAS perfection :)

Kim Heggins said...

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! This is too cute and I love those sweet carrots, now I need that stamp set!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Perfect take on the cue card. Great card.

Dee Miranda said...

Love your take on the cue card. It is a very pretty card!

Monika Reeck said...

clever use the cue card...I love the carrots stamp you used and the color combo...really amazing card..I think I see a winner here...sweet cute lovely card...I am joining the CASology too..hope you would like to hop to my blog and leave me some love...big hugs, Monika from Germany

Tracey McNeely said...

Could you have done CAS any more perfectly? Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Joyce said...

This is so wonderful. I have to tell you that CAS always looks like it should have been easy, but getting everything just right when you only have a little to work with, plus no room for errors is more time consuming that you would think....as you know. I just love this card--carrots are my favorite veggie, and I have been eating bunches and bunches of them on my latest diet. So glad you decided to join in here at CASology this week, and I hope to see some more from you later on in the week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely, lovely Jeanne!! I was thinking of carrots too!! So great!!

Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

Judy1223 said...

Jeanne, these fabulously detailed carrots just jump right off the card, so pretty against the white card base! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

May Park said...

Perfect take on Garden! Always less is more! Love you matted the stamped panel on the color cardstock. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

Fiona said...

Superbly CAS and a perfect gardening card.

Sandi said...

Love this...so simple, yet amazing!

Jen W. said...

Fabulously crisp and clean, Jeanne, and I love the orange card base. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Sharron said...

Oh, Jeanne--this is such a perfect CAS design! Your carrots are so cool and a great card for a gardener.

Anonymous said...

This is so fun and vibrant and those carrots are too lovely for words! Congrats on your CASology HM! SO well deserved!

Marybeth said...

Missed this one. Saw it on Pinterest . Love it! Simply the best!