Thursday, February 9, 2023

New Pretty Little Studio Mini Valentine Kit

Have you seen the newest addition to the shop at Pretty Little Studio? It's a mini Valentine Kit loaded with paper, stickers, die cuts, labels and a few flair buttons too!

This kit is also available as a digital kit so you can print only or as many of the pieces as you like!

My card started with the cut apart label sheet in the pack that I used as a focal point for lots of die cut hearts in the pack. I love the pinks and red's in the pack and the pop of black for a little drama!

Everything on my project is included in the kit except the card base, solid cardstock matt, adhesive and sequins from my stash.

This little kit is sure packed with lots to love! I hope you find some time to make today!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Mini Valentine's Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card, so cheerful!