Friday, February 10, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook February 2023 Creative Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This time I'm working with the February Creative Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, stencil and premium 12" papers from Simple Stories Heart Eyes Collection. I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin flimsy paper here!
This month's kit is all about sending a little love! You'll have Valentines for all different ages made in no time. You have florals for your serious crush and total cuteness for the kids, friends, and galentines!
I always want to see ALL the images before I get started. This helps me figure out what images work well together. To remove the stickiness from stickers I powder their reverse side with baby powder. I cut apart the foam stickers that are on clear sheets. Then I arrange until I'm happy before committing and adhering them in place with liquid glue.
Just as an example.. these tickets work great with the kissing booth and heart eyes emoji faces. The card below pairs the record with the record player, heart glasses and treats perfect for your teenager or tween.

The kits always include lots of sentiments too so you'll be able to make lots of cards or pages for documenting your favorite memories. The papers in the kits are 12" so you're not limited to any particular papercraft.

As a card maker I like to break down the 12" sheets. I cut apart the tags and journaling cards (depending on the kit) and the 12" papers into 6" squares. The smaller sheets make it easier for me to see all the prints when I lay out the papers on my desk.

The only things I added to this kit are the adhesives, card bases, envelopes, enamel dots and the solid cardstock matts that frame the layouts. Everything else you see on my designs is included in the kit this month.
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook February 2023 Creative Kit
Simple Stories Heart Eyes Paper, Foam Stickers, Bits & Pieces, 12" Sticker Sheet, Chipboard

No comments: