Friday, February 3, 2023

Sugar Plum Christmas Wishes

Baby it's cold outside! I try to take advantage of days like this when I'm housebound. I like to organize, try new recipes and of course.. make! I appreciate the escape that creating provides because I can soak up the sun, take a walk in the woods and have flowers in the winter. The choice is mine.
1Today I'm making with the newest Pretty Little Studio collection called Sugar Plum! It's everything you'd want in a holiday papers; beautiful shades of red and green. And as the "Sugar Plum" name implies, you'll find nutcrackers and little mice in this collection.
I started with a split pattern paper background topped with a journaling card to create a focal point for the beautiful florals this set has an abundance of.
I couldn't resist adding a little mouse above the sticker sentiment on the inverted file tab. The faux stitch stickers in this collection are a must to add a home spun feel to your designs.

Make the most of these cold winter days because bright sunny skies will be tempting you outdoors before you know it!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sugar Plum Collection
Die Cuts | Merry Berry Florals | Sugar Plum Mix
Journaling | Gingerbread 3x4"
Stickers | Figgy Pudding White | A Stitch In Time Clear
Sequins | Christmas Cheer Mix

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with that sweet little mouse! This is delightful, Jeanne!