Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Be My Valentine

Hi there! I hope you're having a fun day! Today I'm sharing a Valentine that would be appropriate for your favorite cheeky little monkey! I'm also linking up to the Crafty Animals Challenge.
I felt like a Valentine, and I wanted to do some coloring so I went searching through my stash and found the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Circles. I couldn't resist making with these monkeys! This set is older and it looked like I hadn't used it EVER!
I thought the monkeys would work well with the Tropical Frame. I like to alternate patterns and solids so solid frame around the colored monkeys, solid white frame around the outer edge of the card, that means add a pattern in between!
I cut colorful Stacked Edges 3 stripes - they fit together perfectly so your background is nice and smooth. I love the pop of color that makes the solid background just POP!
I hope you find some time to play today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Circles
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Circles, Stacked Edges 3, Tropical Frame Die
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm, 6 mm

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Valentine Circles
Valentine Circles

PPP
Valentine Circles
Valentine Circles

PPP
Stacked Edges 3
Stacked Edges 3

PPP | SSS
Tropical Frame Die
Tropical Frame Die

PPP
Sequins Sparkling Clear  6mm
Sequins Sparkling Clear 6mm

PPP
Sequins Sparkling Clear 4mm
Sequins Sparkling Clear 4mm

PPP

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the white tropical frame with these little fellas! Cute card!