Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The 12 Kits of Occasions - Autumn Days

It's the last day of the month and you know what that means right? It's time for The 12 Kits of Occasions! The 12 Kits of Occasions is a group of 12 friends who all love to paper craft. Every month we take turns making a kit for the rest of the group. We all receive the same kit with the same items. On the last day of the month we reveal what we each made with the kit. It's fun to see how we used the product in different ways. Sometimes the projects are similar and sometimes they are very different.
Our hostess this month is Sharron Gregory - from On Papillon Wings blog. She's been working through some medical problems and was a real gem pushing through and putting this beautiful kit together for us. The kit is fall themed with lots of good things.. die cuts from Spellbinders, images from Fun Stampers Journey, Penny Black and Stamping Bella. Those gorgeous papers are from Craftsmart (I wish you could see them in person!).

Sharron is a nature lover and I think this kit really reflects her style. She likes to spend time in the garden and watch the birds.. so you know you'll find a few in this kit! I've got 4 cards made! I ran out of time or I could have kept going! 
Any time I get a new kit from one of the ladies there is something included that I can't resist. I'm smitten with this Acorn die set from Spellbinders. If you love it too you better grab it quick! It's on sale at Spellbinders for $10 here!
Ready to see more cards fall inspired cards made with Sharron's wonderful kit? Check out The 12 Kits of Occasions Blog where you'll see a sample from each of the designers or click on these links below!



Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!


All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

Spellbinders Oct 18 Kit of The Month
Spellbinders Oct 18 Kit of The Month
Shop at:
S3
Turkey Party
Turkey Party
Shop at:
S3
Turkey Party Die
Turkey Party Die
Shop at:
S3
Stitched Foliage
Stitched Foliage
Shop at:
S4

8 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Jeanne, I love how you were inspired to use Sharron's kit! Always layered to perfection, your cards left me wanting more. The fall leaves with the verse is just stunning and I was so glad to see that you used that cute tag Sharron included. I was at a loss with that element and now I'm inspired to use it. Beautifully done as always!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, love all your sweet creations, you always add so much wonderful detail to your cards! Your trio of festive turkeys are simply adorable, just love them with your incredible background you pieced together. And that beautiful acorn, the star of the show here!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

So many beautiful fall cards with your kit Jeanne. I am never disappointed when I come to see what magic you've created each month with your kit! Right out of the gate that patterned papers layered number, they look so amazing together! That acorn is so fantastic and the turkeys too. I am glad to see that you incorporated the little tag, I wanted to use it but couldn't quite figure out where--now I know! Thank you for all the fabulous fall inspiration! xo

Marcia Hill said...

WOW!! So much FABULOUS inspiration here Jeanne!! I am always so amazed at how you put colors and patterns together and make them look like they were always meant to be that way!! Absolutely LOVE your acorn card with all the patterned papers behind it and your turkey and leaf cards both totally make me smile with all those fun and bright colors (and all while leaving the turkeys uncolored I might add!). Your last card is a winner too and I'm in awe that you used that sweet tag that Sharron used and that I just couldn't quite figure out what to do with! Lovely, lovely array of Autumn splendor my friend! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, why didn't I think to add a colored paper behind the acorn top??!! I love the way this looks Jeanne. All of your cards are cheerful and happy. Wasn't this s warm and wonderful kit? You've layered it splendidly!!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous layers of autumn, Jeanne! I love every one of them! So clever how you put the leaves with that little bear tag and I love the button and twine that perfectly completes that tag! It's always fun to see what you do with the kits!

Sharron said...

Oh, I knew you would work magic with all those patterned paper! You are an expert in knowing how to combine colors and patterns. You even were able to use the little tag! And adding color behind the acorn cap really makes it shine. All of your cards are so happy and make me smile!!

Nancy Penir said...

Jeanne, these are, every single one, stunning! You really are the queen of classy layers. All those patterns in combination with each other blow me away! Beautiful, beautiful cards, my friend!