Monday, October 21, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Autumn Bliss

Hi Pretty Little Studio friends! I just have to say that I think FALL is my favorite season. I'm blessed living in the Midwest because I get to witness the changing of the seasons. This time of year there are changes to be seen EVERYWHERE! The air is getting chilly, the leaves are changing colors and I'm starting to see the birds gather for their annual migration. If you love fall too then you need to check out the Indian Summer collection! It's a real feast for the eyes!
Whenever I create with die cuts I like to arrange them on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card base. When I'm happy with the arrangement I can slide different pattern papers under the clear sheets to see what patterns and colors look best to me. I'm always trying to find a balance between dark and light; solids and patterns to get the most contrast.
The Time Together die cut pack is loaded with beautiful leaves and florals. It no easy choice deciding what you want to make with here! Those cute mushrooms and sweet sentiment are from the Happy Place 2 die cut pack. 
I adhered some of the leaves flat on the card base, and others are adhered with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. The leaves are arranged to appear as though they are gently floating on the wind and the sentiment captures how I feel at the sight of all the different shapes and colors of the fall leaves... pure bliss! 
Enjoy the gorgeous glorious colors of fall with the Indian Summer collection! I just can't get enough of it!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer Collection
Die Cuts | Time Together | Happy Place 2
Sequins | Buttered Corn, Lemon Cupcake

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the colors on this, what a delightful card!

Ela said...

That's a lovely card, wonderful colours and arrangement.
Hugs
Ela