Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Momenta SnowyTown

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day. It's rainy here so I thought I'd stay inside and make some Christmas cards with my latest haul from Hobby Lobby. If you haven't looked at their selection of Momenta dies in a while it's time you give them another visit! 
They have lots of exclusive dies at the store including this full size panel die that makes quick and easy cards. 
This beautiful intricate die looks fabulous over pattern paper, glitter cardstock or how about a distress ink panel like the one on my card today? 
I love using non traditional colors for holidays and I think this purple and pink starry sky is beautiful here. The die even includes little stars to dot the sky. You can keep them where they are if you use an inlay technique. The only thing I added was a few gems for the snowflake centers. 
You'll find lots of beautiful Momenta dies, stamps and embossing folders ready for your holiday cards at your local Hobby Lobby. They're affordably priced and YES! you can use your store coupon! SCORE! 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Momenta A2 6461A

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfect background for your frosty village! This is pretty Jeanne!

DMatherly said...

Beautiful card!

Jeanne Wagner said...

This is beautiful. I love Momenta dies they are so pretty. :)