Saturday, October 26, 2019

Birds of a Feather - Friends Forever!

I just can't get enough of the Pretty Little Studio new Indian Summer Collection! I love bright colors and this collection is a feast for my eyes! It's absolutely everything I love about autumn.. colorful leaves, florals, and even some cute critters like this owl!
This card started with that fancy gold frame from the Timeless die cut frames pack. This pack includes 6 black printed frames, and 6 gold frames with florals. And if that wasn't enough, the pack includes 9 more die cuts - florals and leaves. I added some pattern paper to the back of the die cut frame as the focal point of my card. These pretty frames also make beautiful shakers filled with sequins. 
I adore this purple owl! She has pretty flowers in her hair and a little feather too! She's from the Happy Place 2 die cut pack and I smile every time I see her! 
I added more florals at the top of the frame to balance the design. They're adhered with adhesive foam tape for some dimension, and a Oak branch is tucked underneath. Both of these are from the Time Together die cut pack. 
Have a great day my friends! We're birds of a feather, friends forever!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer Collection
Die Cuts | Happy Place 2 | Time Together |Goodbye Summer
Frames | Timeless
Doily | Cambridge 4"
Sequins | Rose Pink | Fuchsia

2 comments:

McStamper said...

Hi Jeanne. This card is so cute. And wanted to tell you how much I always enjoy your wonderful art. You are so talented and creative and your blog is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your ideas and inspiration.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cheerful card, cute too!