Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti October Blog Hop!

Hi 'Fetti Friends! Thanks for stopping by! It's the 8th of the month and that means it's time for our monthly Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! If you're following along you should have reached me from Audrey Tokach's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you can find them here at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
My favorite stamp set from the latest release is JOYOUS HOLIDAY. I can't resist the cute little angels. Today I'm sharing a card and tag duo.
Both the card and tag start out with a distress ink cloud background so the cute little angels look like they're flying around in heaven of course! 
Both the card and tag are shakers made using the ALL FRAMED UP Confetti Cut frames. The beautiful stitching along the edges makes them look crisp, clean and embroidered.
The shakers are filled with a button and sequin mix in pastel pink and purple. I adhered the angels and stars over the clear plastic shaker cover with glue dots. 
I had lots of fun coloring the angels with Copic markers to look like some little girls I already know. I love that you can personalize them by changing their hair color.
The matching tag has many similar elements, a stitched ALL FRAMED UP shaker frame, inky cloudy background and cute colored angels! 
Ready for more Reverse Confetti inspiration? The next stop on this hop is Deanne Kuntz!

But before you go I hope you'll leave a comment.


Here's the complete list of designers with projects to share today!


Jeanne Jachna (That's Me) 

Big hugs to you and have a great day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Joyous Holiday
Dies | Reverse Confetti Joyous Holiday, All Framed Up
Sequin Mix Buttons Galore and More Pastel Dreams
Ribbons - May Arts

All Framed Up
All Framed Up

RC
Joyous Holiday
Joyous Holiday

RC | SSS
Joyous Holiday CC
Joyous Holiday CC

RC | SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB
Pastel Dreams
Pastel Dreams

BGM

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, I adore your shaker duo!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Jeanne!

Linda Hahn said...

Your cards are so adorable that I'm going to buy the angel stamp! What an enabler you are!
P.S. I always notice your seasonal art work at the top of your blog and your new pumpkin one is one of my favorites! I love it!

richardbreaks said...

Just wonderful, Jeanne! Love the backgrounds. And, shaker tag! Too clever. I never think of these things...

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely so sweet Jeanne!