Friday, November 10, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Sugar Plum Fairy


If you're a fan of CAS-ual Friday's Stamps I've got some exciting news to announce today! Michele's added a new stamp set to the store for the holidays! This set is called Sugar Plum Fairy.. and guess what else? There is a matching die set that you can use to cut the Ballerina in the TuTu set as well as the new Sugar Plum Fairy set! 


There is a fabulous snow tree in the stamp set as well as some wonderful hand written sentiments. 
I created this card using a Kaleidacolor stamp pad. I swiped the pad across a panel of card stock to get the ombre stripes in the background, and used the same ink pad to stamp the tree too.

I added pearls to the snowflakes, and a generous sprinkle of Fun Fetti for some holiday sparkle.

Want to see more designs made with the new Sugar Plum Fairy Set? Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog where you'll find a sample from each of the design team members.

But before you go.. leave me a comment.. there's some candy up for grabs! And you have to comment to win!

Great news! The stamps and die set are available in the store NOW!

Want to go shopping?


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.

Have a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Sugar Plum Fairy
Dies | Cas-ual Fridays Fun-Fetti
Ink: Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE your use of the tree and then the fun background you layered it on. The addition of the pearls and the fun fetti is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you did the background. Brilliant!
Jeannie
jhtpa@ptd.net

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree, this is delightful!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! You did a great job matching the background with the tree layers !!