Thursday, November 23, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Naughty Or Nice?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you have plans for a fun day doing whatever it is you love! I'll be having a house full and cooking a big meal. I always get so miffed when I think about all the hours that go into making a feast.. buying the groceries, hauling them all home, prepping and cooking.. and it all seems over in a blink of an eye.. and then it's time for the cleaning! I hope your guests know the effort that went into the preparation and enjoy the meal. 

Maybe when they've all gone and the house is quiet again you will find some time to relax and do a little crafting! Maybe you will be doing some on line shopping too! 
Fusion Card Challenge has a new challenge that begins today. You can work with the photo inspiration or the sketch. If you are feeling clever... go ahead! Fuse them together!
I tried to mix them together this time... lots of reds and white and Christmas/Holiday theme just like the inspiration photo.
All the supplies I used are from Reverse Confetti. Instead of an oval in the center I used one of the Pierced Round Top Layer Confetti Cuts. The background papers are from the new Cheerful and Kind 6" paper pad
That cute Christmas Tree is called Branch Out. I decorated it with dots that I saved from tag die cuts.. you know the little hole for the string? Santa is from the Jolly Holiday stamp set. I added some Holly die cuts to keep it festive.
Ok now it's your turn!  Need more inspiration?  Head on over to the Fusion Card Challenge Blog where you'll find designs from the rest of the team and link up your own!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday, Naughty Or Nice
Dies | Reverse Confetti Pierced Round Top Layers, Branch Out, Holly, Jolly Holiday, Double Edge Scallop Border
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Cheerful & Kind 6"



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely AWESOME.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this bright mix of color and patterns! Adorable!

Karren said...

This is so cute! You have such a knack of mixing patterns together so beautifully.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love this sweet fun little Santa !