Friday, November 3, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Pineapple Perfection

I hope you're having a great day! I'm trying to convince myself that it's actually November! I've been so busy lately that I forgot to take time and look around and appreciate all the wonder that surrounds me every day. It seems like overnight the trees are bare and its so cold in the morning. I know the coming time change isn't going to help me in this department one single bit is it?

I'm playing with some Concord and 9th goodies from my favorite store Tupelo Designs LLC! This lovely pineapple from Pineapple Perfection is so fun to work with. Did you know pineapples are a symbol of hospitality? Perfect for November as we welcome friends and family into our homes.
You just stamp the outline and then stamp all the colored flowers. It's prefect for making several cards at one time! 

The simple watercolor background was created with distress inks. I use the Distress Ink Refills as paint. Because they're already liquid they blend beautifully! Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper is bright white and a nice heavy weight. I cut the watercolor panel with Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die - I love those stitched edges!
This is my palate I keep them in. I don't love this product - the inks ALWAYS get on the cover and they are easy to spill - but I haven't found a better solution yet.

Wishing you all the best! Happy November

Want to go shopping? I hope you'll try Tupelo Designs LLC. They're my favorite store. You can find all your favorites under one roof and shipping is always FREE (USA only - discounted rates for international orders). They even have loyalty points that turn into dollars off your next order. Your package arrives beautifully wrapped - and I've never had any damaged items. It's a nice way to treat yourself. Click here to jump to the store!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection
Dies | Concord & 9th Pineapple Perfection, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches

4 comments:

Deb Selby said...

Lovely bright and happy colours.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful card!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous pineapple !! I love the bright colors !

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra pretty Jeanne!! The colors are bright and cheerful!