Friday, November 24, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Just For You!


I hope you're having a great day! The feast is over and now it's time to get some shopping on! There's lots of great sales - and you wont want to miss the one at Tupelo Designs LLC! Even when there isn't a sale going on Tupelo Designs LLC is a great value! They carry lots of different brands and shipping is free every day - no coupon required! 
I'm loving all the new dies Altenew has been coming out with lately. This pretty leaf design is called Striped Leaf.
I cut the die from white card stock, and then adhered it to a white card base with Elizabeth Craft Double Sided Adhesive. The inside of the die cut openings is very sticky using this product. Next I applied three shades of coordinating glitter to each leaf for an ombre effect. I rubbed the glitter into the tape so it sets well. Also I used some scrap paper to cover the other leaves so the glitter would go only where I wanted it. 
The effect is gorgeous! So sparkly! I added a simple sentiment so the background remains the star of the show. A few black dots coordinate with the sentiment.
Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to Tupelo Designs LLC store! They have lots of your favorite brands and of course there is a Black Friday Sale!!! They've got free shipping EVERY day with no coupon required, and you'll earn loyalty points to save money on future orders! What are you waiting for?


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Label Love
Die | Altenew Striped Leaf

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is stunning! I love the sparkly colours. xxx

richardbreaks said...

THIS is killer!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty colorful leaves!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This card is just awesome !