Friday, November 10, 2017

Tag You're It - Oh Baby

 I hope you're having a great day! A new challenge begins today at Tag You're It! Our Featured Artist this time is Hazel Kinvig-Paul from My Card Attic! She made this lovely tag for baby to inspire us! I love the pretty in pink onesie, embossed background and the gorgeous bow treatment on the top of the tag! 

Tags are an easy way to dress up just about anything... they're quick to make and such sweet little works of art!

I kept with some of the elements of her design. I used a Reverse Confetti ONESIE die with the CUTE AS A BUTTON Stamp Set.








Instead of embossing my THANKS TAG I stamped a background pattern in PIGGY BANK with the flower stem from BUILD A BUNCH stamp set.
Instead of a congrats sentiment I used a simple XOXO HEARTS Confetti Cut die. I couldn't resist adding a big fat pink bow and twine tie in BLOSSOM.
Want to see more designs from the rest of the team? Head on over to the Tag You're It Challenge Blog where you'll see lots more lovely designs and you can link up one of your own too! We love to see what you make!




Supplies
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Cute As A Button, Build A Bunch
Dies | Reverse Confetti Onesie, XOXO Hearts, Thanks Tag
Twine | The Twinery Blossom



5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So very pretty Jeanne and an improvement on mine! LOVE that gorgeous bow! Have a lovely weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! I adore the bow you created for the top of the tag!!

Darnell said...

"Cute as a button" describes your sweet tag perfectly, Jeanne! I especially love that xoxo!! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is so sweet! I like your big gingham bow!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! How precious is this little tag !!