Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Wander State Side!


Maybe it's not just me.. but fall always gets me thinking about a road trip. Sometimes it's to visit family for the holidays, and other times it's just wanderlust. Sometimes I just have to satisfy my desire to see the ocean and feel the sand under my feet, or see the fall foliage to mark the change in the seasons. 

If the travel bug calls to you then you'll love the Pretty Little Studio Wish You Were Here Collection. There are wonderful elements and embellishments in the kit that are perfect for travel abroad, or a road trip state side. 

I'm always reminding my kids that this is the best time in their life to travel.... no kids, no car payments, no excuses! LOL! 

I always start with a focal point on my cards. On this one it's the "State Side" Baggage Claim Tag. Next I embellish around the focal point. I added Cut Apart Luggage Tags (not all who wander), that big GO! circle die cut from Frames |Travel Plans and a word sticker (Away We Go) from the On the Go word sticker sheet. The row of "XXXX" is from the Stop Here die cut pack. Gotta love the names of all the items in this collection! The finishing touch is a sprinkle of Golden sequins.

So what's stopping you? Get out there and wander! And always Be Safe! :) (just sayin'!) 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Wish You Were Here Collection
Die Cuts | Baggage Claim Tags, Stop Here
Cut Aparts | Luggage Tags
Frames | Travel Plans
Stickers | On the Go Word
Sequins | Golden

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a lovely card !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such an interesting composition !