Friday, December 5, 2014

Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog - Holiday Hugs!

I'm posting on the Waltzingmouse blog today with a Christmas Card.  I hope you're all getting in the mood!  This one makes me feel more festive.
Just click here to jump to the blog to see more!

Here's my ingredient list for easy reference...
Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Holiday Labels 14, Ornate Ornaments, sentiment from Basket Additions
Die:  Spellbinder Labels 14, 2011 Heirloom Ornament
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon "Silent Night" 8x8"
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Real Red, Baja Blue
Snowflake Button, Silver Pearls
Twinery Caribbean Twine
Pin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love the pretty blues and reds!

Lindsey said...

I know I'm going to love this just by the peek...can't wait to see it in full.

Marybeth said...

Already love it...On my way!