Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Hi friends!  I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. It's great to be back together with family and friends - and the weekend seemed to go on forever.  Time to get back to business right?  Actually I am a day late posting this one and I hope you will forgive me.    Weekends are usually family time and I don't spend much time on line.      I'm posting today for the 12 Kits of Occasions.   We're a group of 12 crafty friends who take turns putting together a kit for the rest of the group.  We each receive the same kit and on the last day of the month we post what we made.  It's so fun to see how our designs are so different, and sometimes so similar. 

This month's hostess is Kim Heggins from Cupcakes Cards and Kim.  You might also know Kim from Simply Create Too, Colour Q, and Get Creative Challenge.  She is a real sweetie and has been a blessing in my life.  I'd love to meet her some day.  I imagine her bright and bubbly spreading smiles wherever she goes.    She provided a wonderful kit with a fabulous Santa theme.   So many yummy goodies... Die cuts, Ribbons, Jingle Bells, a big Tim Holtz red embossed Santa, and even a decorated envelope to mail off one of your sweet cards!!  I kept my designs simple and didn't add much of anything to this kit - some sequins, a little washi, and glittery accents.   Four cards for you so ... here goes!! 

Want to see what the rest of the ladies did with this beautiful kit? Just click on their names below, or to get monthly updates (and get complete ingredient lists) check out the 12 Kits of Occasions blog!


Thanks for stopping by for a peek and have a great day! 










Stamps - PTI - Santa Stationary, Serendipity Stamps - Santa Face and Santa's Cookies, Flourishes - I Believe, Reverse Confetti - Tinsel and Trim, Fresh Squeezed - Inside Scoop - Holiday.
Tim Holtz - Jolly Santa, Lawn Fawn - Snow Bunny and Winter Owl, CAS-ual Fridays - Naughty or Nice
Solid Card Stock: Michael's - White and PTI - Pure Poppy and Black, SU - Cherry Cobbler
Patterned Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle - Making Merry
Dies Cuts: PTI - Wet Paint Text Box Merry Christmas, Lawn Fawn - Snow Bunny and Winter Owl
Lucy (Silhouette): Santa's Sleigh and Let it Snow
Ribbon,Twine and Jingle Bells: My Stash
Embossing Folder: Sizzix
Ink: VersaFine - Black, VersaMark and SU - Real Red
Embossing Powder: Ranger - Red Geranium

7 comments:

Alanna said...

These are all so adorable. I love them all.

Sharron said...

Fabulous cards this month, jeanne! Those Santa images were so amazing. Love your designs! I didn't use the sentiments you used on the last two cards. I was stumped as to where to put them and yours look fantastic. The bling on the hills looks so cool and I absolutely love your owl card!

Joyce said...

Wonderful and creative cards, Jeanne. You used some of the sentiments I loved but could not figure out how to use, so now I know what to do with them. Love your sweet owl and the sequined hills you created for your bunny.

Kara said...

beautiful cards! love the sequin lined hills!!

Lindsey said...

You inspire me every.single.time. Your all red Santa card..brilliant. Sequins snow...love it. The simplicity of the first Santa card..perfect.

Jill Norwood said...

So sweet Jeanne!! Love that Samta face on the first card! Such a fun image!!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...I came to your blog looking to comment on Cathy's 12 kits and saw that I never commented on your cards from my kit...so so sorry. I was peeking at your cards and thought I do not remember any of them. You are just amazing...I love them all but your on the red embossed Santa is stunning and so sweet and I love that bingo number too, you put this one over the top! I love them all.