Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions - Baby It's a New Year

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I bet you all have been just as busy as me.   I'm really enjoying time with the family, but starting to miss my crafty time.  My husband had several days off over Christmas so we got caught up on a few movies, dinners, and even a trip to the Indiana Dunes on Lake Michigan for a hike!  

It's time for the 12 Kits of Occasions.   We're a group of 12 designers who take turns providing a kit to work with.  We all get the same supplies and then post at the end of the month.  Its so fun to see how our cards are different or similar.   Our host this month is my bestie Cathy Weber, and our theme is Baby!  No one does a baby card better than Cathy so I knew this would be a winning combination.  

She gave us all sorts of wonderful supplies to work with - die cuts, digi print paper from Echo Park, pretty ribbon, and some fab embellishments!  I had no trouble coming up with these 8 cards!!  I know - that's a lot right????    So here goes.... 





Ready to see more?   Here's  a list of all the ladies in the 12 kits.   Some bad news to report as well this month... Renee.. our fearless leader has decided to step away from the group for a while, and while I do respect her decision I hope she CHANGES HER MIND!!  (subtle hint shouted loudly in caps!)   Stop by and convince her for me will ya?

Renee - It's a Patchwork Life
Kellly Schirmer - Gingham Girl
Lindsey Larsen - Occasional Crafting

Have a happy New Year if I don't see you soon!  Things will be back to normal soon!  I promise!




12 comments:

Kara said...

so beautiful!! love your layered cards...so you , but then you do cas like a pro!

Nancy Penir said...

Couldn't wait to see what Jeanne did with these goodies! What a great theme! Your cards always have the stamp of pure joy! Perfect bows, charms and happy sweet treats (angels...LOVE).

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards my dear! Love how you added the ME Angels to the first card!!! Fabulous die cuts and papers from Cathy! Loving everyone's cards!!!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...these are all so sweet and I love all the wonderful details you have added to each one. Adorable collection! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous collection of cards, Jeanne. I see you used some of the items I saved, especially those diaper pins, so I'll be CASing you soon.

Marybeth said...

Aww Jeanne, these are all adorable! I love the one with the brown bow and that one with the butterflies. Now I know a great way to use those sweet diaper pins after seeing your card. Always love what you do with the kit.
Just letting you know the link on the blog takes you to your Christmas post .

Lindsey said...

Ack! Your creativity kills me every time! I am so thrilled that I have about a million goodies left in this kit to come and CASE all of your cards. Jeanne, you are incredible!!!! I am completely in love with the CAS card using the diaper pins, the little angels were THE perfect addition to that die cut, your bows are gorgeous as always (super live the card you featured), I want to use my stork and elephant just the way you did, and I could go on and on! Wishing you a new year full of joy, my friend!

Sharron said...

So many adorable designs, Jeanne! Love how you used the angels on the first one--just precious! They are all so wonderful but my favorites are those with the gorgeous bows--so you. I fell in love with the brown bow when you posted it on the 12 Kits blog--perfection! You always add just the right amount of embellishments! Wishing you and your family a great 2015!!

Cathy Weber said...

I just got done with my first overnight visit with Jaxon...my eyes are drooping and I am so tired! Your cards have made me wake right up though...absolutely adorable. I love the big brown bow with the owl and duck card...and I am so excited you used the big old safety pin on the elephant card. I couldn't even figure out how to use those...they seemed like such a good idea when I was planning the kit! Thank you for making my baby kit shine! Happy New Year!

Darnell said...

Jeanne, you did an amazing job with Cathy's kit! I am bookmarking this page for all the inspiration! (Really love the diaper pins!) Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

So many cards and each and every one of them are so uniquely executed. Love how you mixed up CAS and layered designs and the way you used the diaper pins!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my Jeanne! So many to choose from! But that sweet little angel card is definitely my favorite :) I bought those angels forever ago and have yet to use them...this card makes me want to pull them out! Such a creative use of the safety pins on the 3rd, and the two with the bows on the left side are really stunning. I'm always amazed at how much you can fit on a card and how you know the perfect placement for it all!