Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fusion - Gingham Christmas

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge!    I know.. it's called Gingham Christmas, and yes there is red, white, and brown in the inspiration photo.. so what's with this purple and gold card?  Well... it's Fusion!  You don't have to be inspired by the photo, you can play along with the sketch!! 

Most of you already know I have this thing for purple - especially around the holidays.  And.. I just happened to have recently purchased some of the new Basic Grey "Aurora" collection.  (Black Friday was good to me!)  If you've seen this collection let me tell you that no, you wouldn't think Christmas from looking at it.  It's got planets, stars and solar systems.  But yes.. I sure did love the purple triangle pattern, and the dots and dashes had a retro Christmas feel to me. Honest.  That's the best explanation I have today.   I say.. if it works, why fight it?

 
So who knows what you'll see next when you click on the names of the rest of the design team.  I hope it's a delightful surprise no matter which one you click on!


I hope you have time between spreading your Christmas cheer to join us at Fusion!











Supplies:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Folk Art Christmas Additions
Dies:  Waltzingmouse Folk Art Christmas Additions, MFT Fishtail Banners, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders Two
Patterned Paper Basic Grey "Aurora" Collection  - Taurus 12 x 12"
May Arts 1/4" Woven Gold Ribbon
Twinery Twine Gold Shimmer
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream, SU! Rich Razzleberrry
Ink:  Avery Elle Sugar Plum
Gems

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jeanne! I love your purple retro Christmas card! :-)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Look art all the GLITZ!!!! WOW, what a SPECTACULAR card, LOVELY colors, love purple!!!!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous :) Love the bold purple of the bells

~amy~ said...

I love the non-traditional colors....such a pretty card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous colors, so inspiring! Love those ornament!