Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown - Creepy Crawlies

Wow!  Another busy weekend!   My son had Friday off from school so we went to check out a college campus.. yes feeling old again.  Saturday I helped decorate tables for the Boy Scout caramel apple sale, and this morning finished up selling them.

It's been a while since I played the Tuesday Throwdown.  When I saw that the challenge this week is Creepy Crawlies I just had to play along.  I made a quick, clean and simple one layer card featuring my favorite witch - Wanda stamped on some green patterned paper.   
This one was so fun and easy - and I bet you could whip up a whole bunch in no time at all!
Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Hocus Pocus, Fancy Flourishes, Halloween Party
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey "Fiction" 6x6"

Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink True Black
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper fun!!!

Sharron said...

That is such an awesome witch silhouette. Love your CAS design!

Joyce said...

Brilliant idea to put those creepy silhouettes on that green patterned paper. Hey--we have lots of colleges here in San Diego that you could check out with your son.