Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations - Awesome Chickies!

Grab Our ButtonToday I'm playing along with Cupcake Inspirations challenge 150.  Check out the inspiration photo of these sweet chickie cupcakes.  Who thinks of these things?  They are so sweet I had to play along.   If you'd like to play along you can get all the details here:  http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-150.html
My chickie stamps are from Catslife Press.  First I stamped the little guy with the top hat - made a mask for him, and stamped his backup posse behind him.  I colored them all with Copics.  Instead of shading them with a grey marker I used a very subtle yellow to give them a little fuzzy effect.  I stamped my sentiment in VersaFine to get a darker impression.

I hope these little guys made you smile!  Have a great day!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:
Stamps Catslifepress.com
Markers:  Copic
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Paper PTI Stampers Select, Poppy Red, Kraft

10 comments:

Tina said...

This is so cute...love the chicks

thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Sharron said...

Yes, definitely cause for smiles! These chicks are so adorable--love the one with the hat!

NanaConnie said...

Utterly adorable! You've put a smile on my face this morning.

Rene said...

Adorable!!! Thank you so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Rene :D

Marybeth said...

Love all the chicks! I don't think I have ever seen you make a flat card. You do this very well too! The cupcake photo is adorable …who does think of these. I slept all night!!! Enjoy your weekend!

JJ Bolton said...

OMGosh! That hat-wearing chick is just the cutest! And I love his backup group, heehee!

Pauline said...

This is fab Jeanne, a great CAS design, and what sweet chickies they are!

Cathy Weber said...

This is so cute Jeanne, and you made a CAS card! I love those sweet chicks, colored so nicely. This is my kind of card!

Unknown said...

This made me smile
hugs Elaine

N@ Ali said...

just too cute!