Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sunkissed Sweetheart

Hi friends! I hope you're having a beautiful day! It's been raining alot here lately and what to do when it rains? Well craft of course! Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection!
Sunkissed is a celebration of spring but I love the bright colors and feel they're appropriate all year round. The collection has lots of florals - and flowers are always my favorite!
I started with some ledger print paper that I topped with a journaling card. The black and white square on the card make the perfect focal point for a great big rainbow heart topped with florals and dragonflies!
I added a double scallop border along the left edge of the card and another polka dot heart in the center of the rainbow striped one. My favorite finishing touch is a bit of faux stitching that's super easy to add with the clear stitch stickers in the collection.
I love the contrast of the rainbow colors with the clean black outlined frame on the design! I hope you take a chance to explore this collection, it's got lots of surprises to discover.

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cheerful and just makes me smile!