Saturday, July 8, 2023

Hello Ducky!

Hi friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! We've had lots of rain lately and guess what? Today there's lots of flowers blooming!

When life gives you rain I guess you just need to stay in and so some crafting! Playing with the cute little ducks in the Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection was just the ticket!

I always arrange my elements before I decide on the background. This time I started by stacking a frame on top of a 3x4" journaling card. The journaling card has a stitched oval printed on it that I filled with die cut florals.

I adhered the florals and little ducky with adhesive foam tape to add some dimension. T cute little duck holding more flowers is added inside the frame. I also added a scallop border along the left edge of the journaling card and a bit of faux stitching along the bottom edge.

I hope you're smiling! Have a great day!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunkissed Collection 8"
Journaling Card | Sunkissed 3x4"
Die Cuts | Sun Filled Frames | Sunshine Mix | Scent of Spring Scallops | Ducks In A Row 
Stickers | Picnic Stitches Clear
Sequins | Rose Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, so much CUTENESS! This is the sweetest of cards!