Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Glitter and Ice Christmas

Hi Friends! I was in the mood for something a little different today so I thought a Christmas card might be fun. This card was made with the Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice Collection.
I started with a background of coral colored stripes and plaids and topped it with a journaling card. The card has a dotted print on the bottom and a white solid top. The "label maker" sentiment is printed on the journaling card making this one even easier to assemble.
I embellished the journaling card with some pretty die cut florals. I love how some of the print looks glittery - hence the name of the collection.
I also love the colors in this collection. Yes you'll find the traditional reds and greens, but there's accents in aqua blue and purple that make this a little whimsical and might just make you look twice!
The finishing touch is always a sprinkle of bling. On this card is some iridescent pink sequins. I'm happy to add this one to my stash because it's never to soon to start making for the holidays !


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper Collection | Glitter & Ice 8"
Journaling Card | Sparkle Bright 3x4"
Die Cuts | Christmas Florals
Sequins |  Umbrella Pink | Rose Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Jeanne!