Thursday, April 6, 2023

You're Extra Special

We all need a little love and today and how nice when it's delivered in a handmade card straight to your front door!
My card today is made with the Pretty Little Studio Perfect Match Valentine Kit! This kit includes lots of printed papers, sentiments, die cut images, stickers, borders and flairs too!
What's really unique about this kit - in my view - is that it's also available as a digital kit so you can print just what you want and as many as you want!
I used the assembled kit for my card. Everything I needed was included except for the card base, sequins and adhesives. Everything is perfectly coordinated and the colors a perfect match!

Spread a little love of your own with the Perfect Match Valentine Kit because everyone needs to hear they're loved and appreciated all year round!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio