Tuesday, April 25, 2023

My Creative Scrapbook April Creative Kit


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to one of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!


This time I'm working with the April Creative Kit. This kit includes die cuts, stickers, stencil and premium 12" papers from Doodle Bug's Over The Rainbow Collection. I love that every month there are collections from my favorite brands and that the papers are original weight designer papers - no thin flimsy paper here!
This collection has bright colors, cute critters, and lots of sweet little gnomes. There are LOTS of larger word / sentiment die cuts. There are lots of little hearts and flowers to use as embellishments and scenes came together quick.
The majority of the images I used are from the sticker sheets in the kit. To make them more manageable I peel them from the sheet and rub their sticky backs with baby powder. This makes them more like printed die cuts - I can move them around without worrying about them sticking anywhere I don't want them. When it's time to affix them I used a liquid glue.
I like to use the 3x4 journaling cards as focal points. The lighter ledger prints make them easy to break up the bright colorful patterns. The sticker sheet even has a few borders that add nice accents to your designs.
There's lots of sentiments too - speech bubble stickers and strips so you're sure to find the right sentiment for your project.
I invite you to join one of their monthly kit clubs and experience the possibilities that their coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook April 2023 Creative Kit
Doodlebug Over the Rainbow 12" Papers, Icon Cardstock Stickers, This n That Cardstock Stickers, Chit Chat die cut pieces

1 comment: