Sunday, April 16, 2023

Easter Crocus

I'm loving all the spring blooms I see outside - tulip, crocus, iris and daffodil! It's a feast for the eyes and I felt inspired to keep making even though Easter has passed.
My card today has lots of layers starting with a dark pink panel of card stock cut with the Dashed Rhombus panel from Waffle Flower. I topped that with a Radiating Rectangle die cut adhered to a lighter pink panel.
I added a white Stitched Rectangle frame to the outer edge and now for the fun part.. EMBELLISHING!
I added a Happy Easter sentiment to the top of the panel and then assembled some Layered Crocus dies and adhered them with adhesive foam tape along the bottom of the panel.
You can see how the flowers pop up off the page. The little leaves were tucked in under the raised flowers. The finishing touch was a few pink gems for a little sparkle.
I hope you're having a great day and enjoy the spring flowers you see while you're out. I'm linking this card up at My Time To Craft where they're looking for Easter/Spring Flowers.



Finished Size: 4.25 x5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Happy Easter Duo
Dies | Waffle Flower Radiating Rectangle Frame, Layered Crocus, Happy Easter Duo, Nesting Stitched Rectangles, Dashed Rhombus

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Happy Easter Duo
Happy Easter Duo
Shop at:
WFL
Layered Crocus
Layered Crocus
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Radiating Rectangle
Radiating Rectangle
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Nesting Stitched Rectangles
Nesting Stitched Rectangles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Dashed Rhombus
Dashed Rhombus
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

No comments: