Friday, April 28, 2023

I Miss The Heck Outta You!

Today I'm playing along at Try It On Tuesday Challenge. This time it's all about RAINBOWS! I love rainbow challenges because they include ALL my favorite colors!
This card starts with a background created with the Waffle Flower Skinny Strip die cut in rainbow colors. The die cuts LOTS of strips at one time and I cut up lots of scraps of colorful cardstock for this one. I added double sided adhesive to the front of my card base and then just stuck them down onto it.
I topped the panel with the Oversized Miss word die with a gold background (every rainbow needs a pot of gold right?) and a subsentiment to coordinate with it.
Placing the word die first helped me decide how thick to cut the butterfly border for the top and bottom edges of the card.
I saved some of the cut out border butterflies and used them to scatter on the design in place of sequins.
Like those little butterflies I just cant resist all the color on this design. It just makes me so happy!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Oversized Miss
Dies | Waffle Flower Skinny Stripes, Oversized Miss, On The Edge Trio, Subsentiments


WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Oversized Miss
Oversized Miss
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
On The Edge Trio
On The Edge Trio
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Skinny Stripes
Skinny Stripes
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Subsentiments
Subsentiments
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

3 comments:

Jennifer Breitenbach said...

Love all your bold bright colors. THese are what I always choose myself.

L said...

Great selection of cards for this fabulous new release!
Thanks for sharing.

Lana said...

Fantastic colors! Your cards just pop and say, "BE HAPPY!"