Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Fluttering By To Say Hello

Are you looking for a new challenge to play? I just found "A Barrel of Monkeys" Challenge where the inspiration is a child's toy! Check out these fun fidgets for the challenge inspiration this time!

I focused on the rainbow colors and the cute butterfly!
I used the Waffle Flower Windows Trio 2 die to cut two rows of butterflies on a white cardstock panel. I just used a ruler to line up the die and taped it in place with washi before I ran it thorugh the die cut machine.
If you look close you'll see the stitched outline that the die leaves on the negative edge of the butterflies. This is a two die set.. the companion die is a trio of hearts. I adhered the panel with some adhesive foam tape so it's raised from the card base.
Next I cut the butterflies from rainbow colors and inserted them into the openings left behind after the die was cut. I used a liquid adhesive that made it easy to make any adjustments aligning the colorful butterflies in the openings.
A simple sentiment from the coordinating "Fluttering By" stamp set trimmed with a paper cutter and a sprinkle of colorful enamel dots are the finishing touch.
I hope you're smiling! Have a beautiful day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Fluttering By
Dies | Waffle Flower Window Trio 2

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Fluttering By
Fluttering By
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Window Trio 2
Window Trio 2
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Up & Running
Up & Running
Shop at:
WFL

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute, Jeanne and so happy!

Diane said...

Wow, you rocked this challenge with your gorgeous rainbow of butterflies!! Love all the pretty bright and cheerful colors and the fabulous design!!
BTW, I did look and see the message you left for me at Instagram and answered it there, thanks so much!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys Challenges!
Diane ABOM DT
{Nellies Nest}
{A Barrel of Monkeys Challenges}