Sunday, August 7, 2022

Never Give Up

I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm playing with flowers from the Pretty Little Studio Tales and Dreams Collection. Flowers are my favorites and each of the collections
I always arrange the die cut pieces on a piece of plastic the size of my card base to help me arrange the elements before I commit and adhere them in place. . It's easy to pick up the entire sheet and slip different pattern papers underneath to help me decide which one I love best.
I love the rainbow colors, funky florals, embellishments and positive inspirational messages you'll find throughout this collection.
I adhered the large floral with adhesive foam tape so they're raised, and tucked the leafy fronds underneath flat to the card base. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find some time to make it all! Hugs!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Tales & Dreams
Die Cuts |
Vellum Washi | Hopes
Stickers| Stories and Tales
Sequins | Frog Lime

No comments: