Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Have Faith In Your Dreams


I hope you're having a beautiful day! In my crafty world it's always bright and filled with whimsy and color. I love the Pretty Little Studio Tales and Dreams Collection because it always makes me smile!

I selected lots of blues from the collection for a mostly monochrome card. A pattern paper background is topped with a blue frame, blue florals and even a blue sticker sentiment.

The watercolor look rainbow striped paper inside the instant photo frame is a piece of packaging from the die cuts. I love that even the packaging is reusable for your papercraft projects.

The florals are popped up with adhesive foam tape and the fronds and smaller florals are adhered flat tot he page. This adds some dimension and a fussy look to the design. The finishing touch is always sprinkle of shiny sequins!
Have a beautiful day and hopefully find a little time to play!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Tales & Dreams
Die Cuts
Stickers | Stories & Tales
Journaling |
Sequins |

No comments: