Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Waffle Flower New Beginning


I'm getting inky today with another stencil card made with Waffle Flower's New Beginning stamp and stencil set. The stamp set incudes sentiments primarily for new years but there are a few inspirational as well referencing new beginnings.
I recommend and give all credit for my clean lines to Thermoweb Pixie Spray light tack adhesive for securing stencil for a clean ink every time.
I used sticky tape to mask the top of the design and splatter only the bottom of the design to give the waves a sparkly look.
  
I think just about any sentiment would look amazing over the sunrise/sunset on this stencil design.
So smooth and flat!
  
I'm linking up to Cardz 4 Guyz where they want you to make something using a stencil this time. I hope you find some time to play along!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
WFS061 New Beginning Stencil
420471 New Beginning Stamp Set (Sentiment)
Distress Ink: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
New Beginning
New Beginning
Shop at:
WFL
New Beginning
New Beginning
Shop at:
WFL
New Beginning Stencil
New Beginning Stencil
Shop at:
WFL | SSS
Pixie Spray
Pixie Spray
Shop at:
SCB | SSS

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that sentiment! Wonderful card, Jeanne!

dj said...

Wowsers...this is gorgeous!! I went to both sites to add this to my shopping list and both show it as temporarily out of order...it is obviously a hit!! And you showcased it perfectly!! Thanks for playing along with our "stencil" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Julie B said...

Your card has a wonderful glow about it, the splatter works well too to suggest sparkling water. Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, this is just so stunning. Such a beautiful vibrant card full of joy. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x