Saturday, March 12, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook March 2022 Main Kit




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!
This month's kit is loaded with beautiful papers from the Maggie Holmes "Farmers Market" 12" Collection! You'll love the beautiful florals and small town USA Country theme. The kit also includes die cuts, stickers a stamp set, alphabet and lots more!

Growing up in the city it was always a treat to visit my great grandparents in the county. Believe it or not, there was no running water in their home - there was a pump in the yard and an outhouse out back.

This collection gives me that same country feel. It's a sweet escape to a simpler time and place where you know your neighbors, and your produce comes from your yard or a farm stand.

I love the cute critters.. that's one fine pig (Charlotte's web reference there.) You'll find a few other farm animals, fresh produce, and gosh.. don't forget the beautiful flowers in this pretty collection.

The color scheme is pink, yellow, browns, pigeon blue and hunter green. The colors of the collection matched with the country theme are perfect together.
My favorite element in the collection? The little birds! The mix of flowers and animals have me itching for Spring! I'm excited to start planting the garden and spending more time outside.

Even the strawberries are extra sweet! Have you ever gone berry picking? I think they should weigh the people before they pick because we sample so many! They're irresistible!

One of the best perks of this club kit is the ideas you'll get for making with your kit. My Creative Scrapbook has a complete design team with varied styles to inspire you. If you're looking for ideas after you receive the kit.. there's an entire gallery of project ideas on the My Creative Scrapbook website so you'll always be inspired! I made EIGHT cards with this kit and you'll find the projects posted in their gallery!

I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5:
My Creative Scrapbook February 2022 Main Kit
Maggie Holmes Farmers Market 12" Paper
Ephemera, Chipboard

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just terrific!