Friday, March 11, 2022

You're The Best Friend


Hi friends! The weatherman is calling for some cold weather and possibly some snow this weekend in my part of the world so I thought instead of dreading it, that I'd look at it as maybe my last chance to make a snowman this winter.

My card today is made with the Pretty Little Studio Frosty Collection. Just like the name implies, it's the perfect Winter collection and YES! It's got tons of snow people to choose from!

A 3x4" Journaling card creates a focal point for the snowman and his furry friend. I added a light blue faux stitching sticker along the left edge of the journaling card. A tab at the top of the journaling card is the perfect place for a sticker sentiment.

A circle sentiment adds a little drama and matches the dark print background papers. The finishing touch is a sprinkle of blue sequins for a pop of color and shine.
How sweet is this? I think now I'll be disappointed if we don't get any snow.. I know my fur baby Miss Moriko would love to come out and play.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Journaling Card | Hug In A Mug
Sequins | Raindrop Blue | Dreamy Blue

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! That beagle pup is the sweetest!

Suzy Q said...

This sweet card is just adorably sweet! Don't blame you for one more snowman card ...we've got snow today too! Thanks so much for sharing your card creation! Hugs, Suzy Q

Lisa said...

This image is just so adorable. What a cute little winter card.