Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook August 2020 Main Kit



Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the August 2020 Main Kit...


This kit includes beautiful papers from Pink Paislee's 5th & Monaco Collection. There are matching die cuts, stickers, alphabet stickers, pretty flowers, a stencil, and masonite laser cut sentiments. 
I love the bright colors and pretty florals in this collection. There's lots of drama with the addition of black and white prints and accents. 
These little guys are a change of scenery and are so bright and beautiful! If they don't get you thinking of tropical places I don't know what will!
I love that the stickers and die cuts are perfectly coordinated with the papers making them easy to mix and match and arrange into your own one of a kind creations! 
To make the stickers easier to work with I apply baby powder to their backs - this essentially turns them into die cuts.
I cut the 12" papers into 6" squares so I can see all the patterns at a quick glance as they're laid out on my desk. Cutting them down gives me four pieces from each sheet so I can see the front and the backs.
I adhere many of my elements with adhesive foam tape to add dimension. It's easy to make your own by applying double sided adhesive sheets to to inexpensive craft foam. I can any size piece I like to use on the die cut shapes.
I'll be showing more projects made with this beautiful kit later in the month!

You can find this amazing kit and lots more ideas for makes - either cards or page layouts - here at My Creative Scrapbook! Click here to go shopping!
Hugs!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook August 2020 Creative Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness once again!