Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Spellbinders August 2020 Card Making Kit


Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! It's been rainy here in the Northwest Indiana / Chicago area for the past week so I have been missing spending time outdoors. That's ok, because a rainy day is the perfect day for staying in and crafting. 
Today I'm playing with the Spellbinders August 2020 card kit! What a treat delivered to my front door every month! It's loaded with EVERYTHING you need to make a TON of cards! I mean.. pattern paper, card stock, die cut images, stickers, chipboard frames and so much more! Have a peek....


You even receive the card bases, envelopes, double sided tape adhesive, adhesive foam tape, a stamp kit, and even a die cut set! What a great value at $38.50!!
This month we're taking a trip around the world. The kit has lots of images of many recognizable land marks like the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben and the Empire State Building.
The papers have gold foil accents that make these images not only fun, but expensive looking! 
The paper prints include maps, geotags, luggage destination tags and even the flight information display board! The colors are cool pink and yellow, pastel blues and greens, and a little black thrown in for some drama!
I love that you get lots of different embellishments to work with.. printed die cut pieces, stickers, chipboard and more! There was a pack of mixed pink sequins in this pack for a little sparkle and shine!
You'll have hours of fun making with this kit and lots of pretty cards to send to family and friends when your done!
This kit would be a welcome addition tucked in my bag for a road trip because it includes just about everything you need to make. Of course you'll need a few tools like scissors or a compact paper trimmer. The die cut images and stamps can be created before you leave the house of left off your project and saved for later.

I like that everything is selected and assembled for me. Papers and die cut images are ready to work with and it's all delivered to my front door every month. If you don't love a surprise that's ok too because you can always order the kit after it's revealed on the first of the month.

Better yet is that once all my supplies are gone I'll still have the stamp and die set to add to my stash!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Spellbinders August 2020 Card Kit of The Month

Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards Jeanne! Love all of the layers and goodies you added to each one. My favorite is the New York card!

Catie Cuddles said...

Great makes.
Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT