Friday, August 14, 2020

Miss You So Much!

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by! I've got a totally cute card to share today and I'm linking it to Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for cards with bright colors. I think that could mean just about everything I make, but I thought this one would be perfect! 
I'm playing along with stamps and dies from Pretty Pink Posh. Their new Nature Essentials die is perfect for making scenes. It includes a stitched frame and lots of different border cuts. I like the big scallops for bushes OR clouds, and the straight strip can be a little stream OR a rays of sunshine. 
It also includes a birch tree and little leaves so you can make scenes for any animals in your collection. I colored all the die cuts with distress ink. My critter of choice is the fabulous zebra from Jungle Friends. 
I stamped a Simple Sentiment on the cloud border. The stamp set includes LOADS of sentiments - I should count them some day because I really don't know how many there are.. but you're sure to find one perfect for your makes!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this little guy makes you smile!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Jungle Friends, Simple Sentiments
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Jungle Friends, Nature Essentials

Jungle Friends
Jungle Friends

PPP | SSS
Jungle Friends Die
Jungle Friends Die

PPP | SSS
Simple Sentiments
Simple Sentiments

PPP | SSS
Nature Essentials
Nature Essentials

PPP | SSS

1 comment: