Sunday, April 21, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Peace Love and Happiness

Happy Easter! I hope you're having a great day! Rainbow colored dyed eggs inspired me to make this colorful card. The fun patterns and bold colors of the Pretty Little Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection just make me happy! 
The Groovy Tribe Vibes 4x6" Journaling Card is the focal point of my card. To add more interest I topped it with a Stargazer Die Cut Arrow and "Peace." sentiment, Lazy Dazy red flower, and yellow peace sign from the Dreamy die cut pack.
The collection includes lots of extras too.. a die cut alphabet, sticker alphabets in different colors, and even word stickers like this one that says "peace.love.happiness" in typeprint on black.
I added my own border along the right edge of the journaling card with Happiness Cut Apart Circles. They're a great value at 99 cents. You can cut out the whole sheet in minutes with a 1" round circle punch. 
Peace Love and Happiness to you and yours today and always!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5 .5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Bohemian Dreams
Die Cuts | Stargazer | Lazy Dazy | Dreamy
Cut Aparts | Happiness
Stickers | Good Things Word Black
Journaling Card | Tribe Vibes 4x6"
Sequins | Dreamy Blue | Rose Pink | Umbrella Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great mix of patterns, this is terrific!