Thursday, April 18, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Tropical Fish

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge! This one is called Tropical Fish! As usual I'm drawn to the inspiration photo! I love the bright jewel colors of this fabulous underwater scene.
Not loving the photo? That's ok! You can work with just the sketch if you like. If you're feeling really clever you can fuse the sketch and photo together. 
I wanted to pick up on all that fabulous bold color for my underwater scene. All the dies used are from Memory Box and I had so much fun adding all the little details like the pearl inside the seashell.
The background is the Drip Puddle Die. I topped it with sea grass and coral in bright card stock colors.
Of course I had to include some bright orange fish, and a bold red crab to mimic the red of the coral in the photo.
Need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!

Dies | Memory Box Delicate Sea Fan, Crusty Crab, Big Brain Coral, Drip Puddle, Seaweed Ribbons, Seaweed Stalks, Small Brain Coral, Sea Bottom Treasurers, Underwater Scene
Stamp | Memory Box Oceanside Typewriter Sentiments


Drip Puddle
Drip Puddle

MB | SSS
Seaweed Ribbons
Seaweed Ribbons

MB | SSS
Seaweed Stalks
Seaweed Stalks

MB | SSS
Small Brain Coral
Small Brain Coral

MB
Sea Bottom Treasurers
Sea Bottom Treasurers

MB
Underwater Scene
Underwater Scene

MB | SSS
Oceanside Typewriter Sentiments
Oceanside Typewriter Sentiments

MB | SSS

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the bright colours and all the die cuts :)

Marti_L said...

I love your marvelous application of color, and this piece today is exceptional! Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Jeanne! I love how you layered all the elements and your bold color palette is just perfect...Love this card to pieces!

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm up to no good - haha! LOVE this colorful, fun ocean scene!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous Jeanne and I like the fun sentiment!!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow....glorious sea scene with fabulous colors!