Friday, April 19, 2019

Momenta Intricate Flower Mat

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm playing with the Momenta Intricate Flower Mat background die. 
This is a full size A2 4.25 x 5.5" panel die that will cover an entire card base. I cut the die from a white cardstock panel. I didn't want it to cut all the way through.. just to cut the pattern so I could see it when I was color. To achieve this I applied packing tape to the back of the panel before cutting it. The tape prevents the die from cutting all the way through. 
Next I colored the panel with Copic markers in three shades of Blue Green for the background and yellow for the flowers. Then I topped the colored panel with double sided adhesive, cut a second panel and stick it over the imprint of the base. 
To finish things off I poured crystal clear glitter over the entire sticky front of the card. I also added some yellow pearls to the flower centers. This glittery card is so pretty in person I couldn't cover up the fancy front. A simple sentiment stamped on a flag is all that was needed. 
You can find these Momenta products at your local craft store like Hobby Lobby, or on line at Scrapbook.com. They're easy to mix and match and look amazing together!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Momenta Stamp and Emboss Love you
Die | Momenta Intricate Flower Mat



Stamp and Emboss Love You
Stamp and Emboss Love You

SBK | MMT
Intricate Flower Mat
Intricate Flower Mat

SBK | MMT

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jeanne, thanks for your visit to my blog :-) I've enjoyed visiting you too. I love this card. The die is beautiful and I love that you coloured behind the daisies. junosplace.wordpress.com

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've colored this pretty card!

Darnell said...

This card took my breath away this morning, Jeanne! I love, love, love the color of that turquoise with the yellow and gold flowers! And I can just image the schparkle in real life! Great way to add the sediment, too, so it doesn't distract from that garden background!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell