Sunday, April 7, 2019

Pretty Little Studio Orange Flower

I hope you're having a great weekend! The weather is getting warmer here and a walk around the yard is starting to reveal the new growth of flower bulbs I planted in the fall. I'm so excited to see the crocus and tulip leaves peeking through the soil.
With my choice of what to play with in the Pretty Little Studio shop I'm always going to reach for flowers.. and my goodness! There are so many to choose from! I love this orange bloom die cut from the Sunny Mix die cut pack in the Sunny Memories Collection! All the lovely petals in different shades of orange / apricot are total eye candy for me! 
I usually order two packs of the die cut flowers because they're fun to arrange, and let's face it.. you can never have too many flowers! The florals are layered on a colorful Bright Side journaling card. The pack includes 8 cards so there's lots to choose from. 
The sentiment is a Say It In Color sticker adhered to a Rainbow Notes die cut flag. The sticker sheet includes sentiments in a rainbow of colors!
A 4" Cambridge Doily is peeking out from under the journaling card. I usually cut them in half to stretch my supplies. The rainbow flair from the Flourish pack is the icing on the cake! Flairs always remind me of hard candy buttons! 
Wishing you a HAPPY DAY with time to do what you love best!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunny Memories Collection
Die Cuts | Sunny Mix | Rainbow Notes
Journaling 3x4" | Bright Side
Flair | Flourish
Stickers | Say It In Color
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Always Aqua, Frosted Teal

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is vibrant and fun Jeanne!