Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Momenta Spring Bird Thank You

Thanks for stopping by! I've got LOTS of inspiration to share this week so check back if you can! Today I'm sharing a spring card made with the Momenta Branch/Heart/Bird die set. 
Spring always makes me think of birds because I can hear them singing in the morning again - something I miss in the winter months.
I started this card by inking a panel with distress ink in Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron. I embossed the panel with the Momenta You're Invited floral wreath and then sanded it to reveal the white card stock under the ink. I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel. The You're Invited set includes an embossing folder AND stamps! 
Next I die cut the branches and birds. I arranged them on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front before committing and adhering them to the inky panel.
I adhered solid card stock behind the intricate cut birds so a second layer of color is visible through the openings. For a bit of fun I added silly eyes to the birds. And YES! the flower die cuts are also included in the set. 
You can find these Momenta products at your local craft store like Hobby Lobby, or on line at Scrapbook.com. They're easy to mix and match and look amazing together! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Momenta You're Invited
Dies | Momenta Branch | Heart Bird
Embossing Folder | Momenta You're Invited

You're Invited
You're Invited

SBK | MMT
Branch/Heart/Bird
Branch/Heart/Bird

SBK | MMT

4 comments:

KandA said...

Amazing card, a wonderful design and those birds look super with the tiny googly eyes xx

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the colors you chose!!

Greta said...

So springy--love those birds!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling birds, darling card!