Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Happy Easter Bunny Tag

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! I'm going through another round of dental treatments, so I'm home bound for a few days. The weather has been crazy here.. one day it's so nice you have to throw the windows open and the next we're covered in a blanket of snow. I thought the cold would kill the daffodil and hyacinth in the yard, but they're still gorgeous!

I'm playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge. It's an Easter Theme so it's super easy to work with. I know we all have something that would work for this one. 
My Easter go to is the Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends! They're absolutely adorable.. and very little coloring required since I left them white! 
I created a panel of distress ink in Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac and cut it with the Stitched Duo One Tag. The sentiment is stamped directly on the tag, and the die cut images are adhered with adhesive foam tape. The splattered panel reminds me of dye colored eggs. 
I hope you find some time to play along.. it's perfect timing because you'll have a pretty tag to dress up an Easter treat for someone special in your life.


Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends, Easter Eggs
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bunny Friends, Easter Eggs, Stitched Duo One Tag
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Aquamarine