Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very happy new year!  I hope 2015 finds you in good health and spirits.  I'm not too sentimental at new years.  I don't look at the past year.. where I've been and where I'm going.  I try to live in the moment, leave the bad things to yesterday and continue to hope for tomorrow.  Who knows what is around the corner, what tomorrow will bring?  
I do know that you have made my today so delightful and I've loved getting to know you better.  Your friendship brings me smiles and I couldn't ask for more.  Big hugs and lots of love!










Supplies:  Finished Size 4.25 x  5.5"
Stamps:  Lil Inker Designs Balloon Builders, sentiment from Instant Camera
Dies:  Lil Inkers Designs Flags & Tags, Balloon Builders, Paper Smooches Numbers
Sequins Pretty Pink Posh
Card Stock:  PTI True Black, White, Raspberry Fizz
Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Grape Jelly, Bahama Blue, Rose Bud, MOrocco, Pear Tart, Dandelion, Versafine Onyx Black

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy New Year to you Jeanne! What a wonderful card!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend. Perhaps this will be the year we meet in person? Love all those festive balloons.

Marybeth said...

Darling 2015 card! Hope you have nothing but wonderful moments, my friend!