Saturday, January 31, 2015

12 Kits of Occasions - Hello Again!

Hi!  Thanks for stopping by!  It's the last day of the month!  That means it's time for the 12 Kits of Occasions post.  The 12 Kits is a group of friends who take turns providing a kit of paper craft supplies to the group.  We all receive the same supplies and on the last day of the month we post what we made with all the goodies.  It's fun to see how we used the products in different (or sometimes similar) ways.      Our hostess this month is Kelly  S.  AKA Gingham Girl!!  And take a look at that photo on your left.  Thats a peek at all the crafty goodness she sent us.  Stamped and die cut images, lots of pattern paper, enamel dots, wood veneer accents and pretty ribbon.   I made 5 cards this time - but it really would have been so easy to keep going.   Thanks Kelly for the beautiful kit and all the yummy supplies.  Just about the only thing I added this time was die cuts.    

I usually call out one "Tricky Item" that I didn't use.  I cant wait to see how the other ladies put these to work -  polaroid frame cut outs and hello word dies. 

Want to see more projects made with this same kit - and maybe win a chance to be our guest next month?  Check out our home blog here.  And here's a list of all the ladies with projects today.  We have two special guesites too!!! Karen Stein  & Michelle Leone!!!



Have a great day!



14 comments:

Marybeth said...

You do magic with thes kits! Beautiful and so well put together.....the blog card is gorgeous with the flowers and pretty pink doilie. Your fly away card is darling too!

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! Quite amazing! What a fun kit and wonderful creative cards!

The Paper Parade said...

Jeanne, I absolutely love the first card! How creative to have the three circles and have different elements peeking out and through...I need to try that! The cute little coffee cups on the second make me smile :) And the friends are like flowers card would be so special to receive! The bow on the last one is a showstopper as well.

laurie said...

What a fun idea, and such awesome cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne...you totally rocked this kit! I love all the amazing details that you added to each of your cards. I love the coffee one the best, just so adorable.

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne what gorgeous cards, all of them! I think my favourite is the first card, how awesome is that design!

Kara said...

Love love love your awesome cards. The first one is my fave!

Joyce said...

Fantastic cards, Jeanne. Love how you used those little airplanes on the first one and how you made such good use of that newsprint papers and got the headlines just where you needed them.

Sharron said...

Gorgeous designs, Jeanne! Love all the wonderful designs you so beautifully create by mixing the patterned papers and other elements! LOVE your first card--the circles are such a fun and wonderful addition!

Jacquie Southas said...

You have so many great details, layers & textures on your cards, Jeanne! I adore the dynamic design on the first one :)

JD/ Jill said...

All wonderful cards! wonderful ideas here.

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, you always use the kit supplies in the most brilliant ways! I especially love how you use the sentiments...you find the best ways to cut them out. These are beautiful!

Renee said...

What a gorgeous collection of beauties...
so bright and cheerful...
so JEANNE!
I love them all!
What a kit Kelly sent...
I'm missing ya'll already!

Kelly S. said...

Ohhh I am in love with your projects! The first one really caught my eye with the bright blues and the peekaboo circles! Beautiful "friends were flowers" card...I knew you would rock those mini buds! The hello card turned magical with the floaty balloons and tulle, the black and white birdies with the newspaper and crossword backrounds is my kind of happy, whimsical good fun. THANK YOU, Jeanne!! XO