Monday, May 21, 2018

The Card Concept - Floral Centerpiece

Is your week off to a good start? We spent the weekend getting the garden cleared and tilled. There was no time to start planting because it was dark when we got done and today it's raining. That's ok. That means a little time for me to play a challenge or two today! I thought I'd play along with this pretty photo challenge at The Card Concept
I started by arranging florals from Reverse Confetti BUILD A BUNCH on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card front. This makes it easy to move the whole arrangement and lay it on different color backgrounds. 
I didn't have a vase die, but I couldn't let that slow me down.  Necessity is the Mother of invention right?   I took the ruffled die from the BASKET Cut and layered it over a die cut DONUT YOU KNOW Circle. The pedestal base was created with the GLOBE Confetti Cut. 
I stamped the florals with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic Markers. They're adhered with adhesive foam tape so the card has some dimension. The "Just for You" sentiment is from the BEAR HUGS stamp set. 
Want to play along? You can link up your design and get all the information here at The Card Concept Challenge Blog.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Build A Bunch
Dies | Reverse Confetti Circles Cover Panel, Build A Bunch, Globe, Basket, Donut You Know, Flower Wrap



Linked Circles Cover Panel
Linked Circles Cover Panel

RC
Build A Bunch
Build A Bunch

RC
Build A Bunch CC
Build A Bunch CC

RC
Bear Hugs
Bear Hugs

RC
Globe CC
Globe CC

RC
RC Basket CC
RC Basket CC

RC
Donut You Know CC
Donut You Know CC

RC
Flower Wrap CC
Flower Wrap CC

RC

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh Jeanne, this is WOW.

Amy Sheffer said...

^^^ what Amy said!! This is brilliant!

Nancy Penir said...

Wow just doesn't cover it... WOWZA, closer... Love it Jeanne. You make stamps and dies irresistible! And thanks for including this wonder in the Card Concept lineup. Think I need that bg die...