Saturday, May 5, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - Seriously The Best!

I hope you're having a great weekend and that the sun is shining wherever you are! It's been rainy here. That's ok.. I can make my own flower garden in my craft room! 
I stamped rows of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Mon Ami Fleurs on a piece of card stock. I started out with my Misti, but that didn't work so well for me stamping at a diagonal - even when I drew lines for my own reference so I got out my Stamp A Ma Jig. I got it right on my first try! See.. old school isn't always bad! 
I stamped the flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored them with Copic Markers. I was originally going to stamp words between the rows of flowers but decided against it. I added darker lines of yellow with a marker. Sometimes I struggle too. I'm happy with how colorful the background is!
My sentiment and decorative Mon Ami Fleur Fri Die Cut are left clean and uncolored to contrast the bold background. 
I rounded the corners with a punch - I like how it mimics the shape of the curvy flowers!




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Friday Mon Ami
Die | CAS-ual Fridays Mon Ami


Mon Ami
Mon Ami

CAS
Mon Ami Fleur
Mon Ami Fleur

CAS

No comments: